- VALENTINE’S DAY PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Valentine’s Day Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 11:00 a.m. PST on February 7, 2016 (the “Promotion Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 a.m. PST on February 10, 2016 (the “Promotion End Date”), such period referred to herein as the “Promotion Period.” The Promotion is sponsored by Luxe Valet, Inc., Rinse, Inc., OpenTable, Inc. and Bloom That, Inc. (collectively, the “Promotion Sponsors”). The Promotion Sponsors’ computer is the official clock for the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter. You are providing your information to the Promotion Sponsors, and not to Twitter.
- How to Enter: To enter the Promotion:
- Log into your Twitter account (www.twitter.com). If you are not already a member of Twitter, download and install the free Twitter application and register for a free Twitter account;
- Submit the following “#PerfectVDayDateNight #sweeps @BloomThat @Rinse @Luxevalet @OpenTable” tweet through your Twitter account.
By entering the Promotion, you agree that you have read and will abide by these Official Rules.
Limit to one (1) entry per person during the Promotion Period, regardless of method of entry. Participation in the Promotion is voluntary and does not require you to purchase anything from the Promotion Sponsors. To enter by mail, please print your first name, last name, address, telephone number, date of birth and e-mail address on a three-by-five-inch card with the title Luxe Valentine’s Day. Place the card in an envelope, affix first-class postage, and send it to the address listed below for Luxe Valet, Inc. No illegible, incomplete, forged, mechanically produced or altered entries will be accepted. No automatically or mechanically produced entries will be accepted. All entries must be received by the Promotion End Date. Submitted entries will not be acknowledged. Proof of submission of an entry does not constitute proof of receipt by Promotion Sponsors. All entries are subject to the Promotion Sponsors’ respective privacy policies located at www.bloomthat.com/terms, www.luxevalet.com/privacy, www.rinse.com/privacy-policy/ and http://www.opentable.com/info/privacypolicy.aspx.
- Prize: There will be four (4) winner(s) who will each receive a prize consisting of the following: $75 credit towards Rinse’s Dry Cleaning and Laundry Delivery Service, $70 Luxe service credits, $200 gift certificate for OpenTable and $50 credit for BloomThat, with an approximate retail value of USD $395 for each winner.
Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Promotion Sponsors by the Promotion End Date. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: USD $1,580. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all other expenses not expressly set forth in the preceding paragraph. The Promotion Sponsors reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Promotion Sponsors are responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. All federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner(s). If the value of the prize is $600 or greater, the winner(s) will be issued an IRS 1099 U.S. Tax Form “Miscellaneous Income” for the actual value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the prize winnings. In order to receive a prize, winner(s) may be required to provide proof of identification and register accounts with each of the Promotion Sponsors, which may subject the winner(s) to additional terms and conditions.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old (or any applicable higher age of majority established by the entrant’s jurisdiction) at the time of entry.
Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promotion Sponsors and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Promotion. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions in these Official Rules shall result in disqualification, and will allow the Promotion Sponsors to select an alternate winner. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Promotion Sponsors, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and its and their respective advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Entries that are submitted in connection with the Promotion will only be eligible if such entries do not contain content that is unlawful, hateful or obscene, in the Promotion Sponsors’ sole discretion, and do not include any other identifiable individual other than the individual participant unless prior express consent is obtained from such individual. The Promotion Sponsors will allow only those entries that meet all of these criteria, in the sole discretion of the Promotion Sponsors, to be posted.
- Use of Content: By posting and/or submitting any content in connection with the Promotion, you automatically represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, and do hereby grant, to Promotion Sponsors the paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate all or any portion of it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party that may exist in such content; and (b) use the content, including without limitation, the right and license to make, use, sell, offer for sale, and import any products and/or services which practice or embody, or are configured for use in practicing, all or any portion of the content and the right to practice. You warrant that the content has not been copied from any third party and its use by Promotion Sponsors will not infringe or involve the misappropriation of any third party rights and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Sponsors and all other third parties licensed above from and against any breach of this warranty. Under no circumstances will the Promotion Sponsor be required to treat such content as confidential. The Promotion Sponsors will be entitled to use the content in accordance with this Section without permission from or compensation to you or any other person. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Sponsors will not be liable to you or any other person for any ideas for the Promotion Sponsors’ businesses (including, without limitation, product designs or ideas) derived from the content and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities to the content that may appear in any future products or services of the Promotion Sponsor.
- Selection of Winner(s): On or about February 11, 2016 (the “Selection Date”), the Promotion Sponsors will select the potential winner(s). The potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Promotion End Date. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email or winner’s Twitter account within thirty (30) days of the Selection Date.
In the event any potential winner does not accept the prize within seventy-two hours of such notice, any potential winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. The Promotion Sponsors are not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner(s). The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name, address (by reference only to the state, province, county or region), likeness, and/or prize information by Promotion Sponsors for promotional purposes in any medium without additional permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner(s) may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- Conditions: The Promotion Sponsors, Twitter, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by law), all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promotion Sponsors; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. The Promotion Sponsors reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Promotion Sponsors’ control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that proper administration of the Promotion is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Promotion Sponsors will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such occurrence. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address or Twitter account, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address or Twitter account at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question, or in the case of a Twitter account is the natural person who is assigned a Twitter account by Twitter, Inc. By participating in the Promotion, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Promotion shall be governed by California law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the courts in California shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Promotion and that venue shall only be in San Francisco, California.
- Winners List: For the name of the winner(s), please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Promotion Sponsors within ninety (90) days of the Selection Date (residents of Vermont and Washington may exclude postage).
- Promotion Sponsors:
Luxe Valet, Inc. Bloom That, Inc. 155 12th Street 1409 Minnesota Street San Francisco, CA 94103 San Francisco, California 94107 OpenTable, Inc. Rinse, Inc. 1 Montgomery St., Suite 700 438 Treat Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94014 San Francisco, California 94110
- Notice: Promotion Sponsors reserve the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Promotion in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
- Copyright © 2016 Luxe Valet, Inc. All rights reserved. All trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.