LUXE BLUE SANTA PROMOTION
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
The Luxe Blue Santa Promotion (the “Promotion”) begins at 12:01 a.m. EST on December 16, 2015 (the “Promotion Start Date”) and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on December 19, 2015 (the “Promotion End Date”), such period referred to herein as the “Promotion Period.” The Promotion is sponsored by Luxe Valet, Inc. (the “Promotion Sponsor”). The Promotion Sponsor’s computer is the official clock for the Promotion. The Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Twitter or Instagram. You are providing your information to the Promotion Sponsor, and not to Twitter or Instagram.
- How to Enter: To enter the Promotion:
- Log into your Twitter account (twitter.com) or Instagram account (www.instagram.com). If you are not already a member of Twitter or Instagram, download and install the free Twitter or Instagram application and register for a free Twitter or Instagram account;
- Submit an original photograph using the hashtags #LuxeBlueSanta and #sweeps through either your Instagram or Twitter account. The photograph should depict one of Luxe’s Santas dressed in blue.
By entering the Promotion, you agree that you have read and will abide by these Official Rules.
- Prize: There will be 100 winner(s) who will each receive a prize consisting of Luxe service credits, with an approximate retail value of USD $20.
Odds of winning are affected by the number of eligible entries received by the Promotion Sponsor by the Promotion End Date. Total approximate retail value of all prizes: USD $2,000. Allow 4-6 weeks after validation of arrangement for receipt of prize. There is no substitution, cash equivalent or transfer of prizes allowed. Winner(s) will be solely responsible for all other expenses not expressly set forth in the preceding paragraph. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. The Promotion Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. All federal, state, and local taxes, if any, are the responsibility of the winner(s). If the value of the prize is $600 or greater, the winner(s) will be issued an IRS 1099 U.S. Tax Form “Miscellaneous Income” for the actual value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the prize winnings. In order to receive a prize, winner(s) may be required to provide proof of identification.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are at least 18 years old (or any applicable higher age of majority established by the entrant’s jurisdiction) at the time of entry.
Entries are limited to individuals only; commercial enterprises and business entities are not eligible. By participating in the Promotion, each entrant accepts the terms and conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the Promotion Sponsor and warrants that s/he is eligible to participate in the Promotion. Failure to comply with the terms and conditions in these Official Rules shall result in disqualification, and will allow the Promotion Sponsor to select an alternate winner. Employees, independent contractors, officers, and directors of the Promotion Sponsor, its affiliates and subsidiaries, and its and their respective advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and their immediate family members and persons living in the same household, are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW and is subject to applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
Entries that are submitted in connection with the Promotion will only be eligible if such entries do not contain content that is unlawful, hateful or obscene, in the Promotion Sponsor’s sole discretion, and do not include any other identifiable individual other than the individual participant unless prior express consent is obtained from such individual. The Promotion Sponsor will allow only those entries that meet all of these criteria, in the sole discretion of the Promotion Sponsor, to be posted.
- Use of Content: By posting and/or submitting any content in connection with the Promotion, you automatically represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, and do hereby grant, to Promotion Sponsor the paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sublicensable, non-exclusive right and license to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform and display any such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate all or any portion of it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party that may exist in such content; and (b) use the content, including without limitation, the right and license to make, use, sell, offer for sale, and import any products and/or services which practice or embody, or are configured for use in practicing, all or any portion of the content and the right to practice. You warrant that the content has not been copied from any third party and its use by Promotion Sponsor will not infringe or involve the misappropriation of any third party rights and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Promotion Sponsor and all other third parties licensed above from and against any breach of this warranty. Under no circumstances will the Promotion Sponsor be required to treat such content as confidential. The Promotion Sponsor will be entitled to use the content in accordance with this Section without permission from or compensation to you or any other person. For the avoidance of doubt, the Promotion Sponsor will not be liable to you or any other person for any ideas for the Promotion Sponsor’s business (including, without limitation, product designs or ideas) derived from the content and will not incur any liability as a result of any similarities to the content that may appear in any future products or services of the Promotion Sponsor.
- Selection of Winner(s): On or about December 29, 2015 (the “Selection Date”), the Promotion Sponsor will select the potential winner(s). The potential winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received by the Promotion End Date. The potential winner(s) will be notified by email or winner’s Instagram or Twitter account within thirty (30) days of the Selection Date.
In the event any potential winner does not accept the prize within seventy-two hours of such notice, any potential winner is ineligible, or the prize or prize notification is not deliverable, an alternate winner may be selected. The Promotion Sponsor is not responsible for and shall not be liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winner(s). The winner(s) agree to the use of his/her name, address (by reference only to the state, province, county or region), likeness, and/or prize information by Promotion Sponsor for promotional purposes in any medium without additional permission or compensation to the extent permitted by law. Where lawful, the winner(s) may be required to sign and return a Publicity Consent and Liability Release.
- Conditions: The Promotion Sponsor, Twitter and Instagram, and their respective agents, directors, officers, shareholders, employees, insurers, servants, parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, predecessors, successors, representatives, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and legal advisors (the “Released Entities”), are not responsible for, shall not be liable for, and hereby disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by law), all liability arising from or relating to: (i) late, lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, misdirected, misaddressed, incomplete, unintelligible or postage-due entries; (ii) telephone, electronic, hardware or software program, network, Internet, computer or other malfunctions, failures, or difficulties of any kind, whether human or technical; (iii) failed, incomplete, garbled, or delayed computer or e-mail transmissions; (iv) any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Promotion Sponsor; (v) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Promotion; or (vi) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Promotion. The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend, modify or cancel the Promotion should any unauthorized human intervention or other causes beyond the Promotion Sponsor’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that proper administration of the Promotion is prevented by such causes as contemplated above, the Promotion Sponsor will select the winners from all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such occurrence. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner based on an email address, the winning entry will be deemed to be made by the authorized account holder of the email address at time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned an email address by an internet service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the email address in question. By participating in the Promotion, participants and winners agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the Released Entities, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Promotion, from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising out of or relating to the Promotion, participation in the Promotion, the prize, and/or acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prize, including but not limited to statutory and common law claims for misappropriation or participant’s right of publicity. This Promotion shall be governed by California law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that the courts in California shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Promotion and that venue shall only be in San Francisco, California.
- Winners List: For the name of the winner(s), please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Promotion Sponsor within ninety (90) days of the Selection Date (residents of Vermont and Washington may exclude postage).
- Promotion Sponsor:
Luxe Valet, Inc.
900 Folsom Street
San Francisco, CA 94107
- Notice: The Promotion Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute and seek damages against any individual who attempts to deliberately undermine the proper operation of the Promotion in violation of these Official Rules and/or criminal and/or civil law.
- Copyright © 2014 Luxe Valet, Inc. All rights reserved. Luxe and its associated logo(s) are trademarks of Luxe Valet, Inc. Any other trademarks in these Official Rules are used for prize identification purposes ONLY and are the properties of their respective owners.