Before Spring comes to an end, we’ve partnered with Goodwill® to collect gently used clothing such as jackets, shirts, pants, blouses and any other items of clothing you’re shedding and would like to donate. And for every bag you donate, we’ll donate $1 to Goodwill.
Goodwill sells donations in its stores and online and uses the revenue to help people find jobs, earn paychecks, build their careers, support their families and build stronger communities. Together, as a community, we’re helping Goodwill put people back to work. Read the personal stories of people Goodwill has helped through your donations.
Here’s how you can spring clean for a good cause when you park with Luxe
- Select the Give to Goodwill service from the Add-Ons menu after you park with us starting today till June 1.
- Place your clothing donation in a bag clearly marked for Goodwill and leave it in the front seat (not the trunk) for a Luxe valet to collect.
- All donations should be new or gently used, and must be clothing only. For more information on what to, and not to, donate please click here.
- All Seattle customers will receive their donation receipts via email after completion of the service.
- All NYC customers can download their donation receipt here.
Happy spring cleaning!