This weekend and next in San Francisco, we’ve partnered for a very special cause with The Princess Project, in its drive for collecting new or gently used formal gowns and accessories for deserving young teens.
The Princess Project promotes self confidence and individual beauty by providing free prom dresses and accessories to high school teens who cannot otherwise afford them.
Here’s how you can get involved, when you park with Luxe
- Select The Princess Project additional service from the Add Ons menu after you park with us this weekend, February 20 and 21, and next, February 27 and 28
- Accessories, prom dresses, formal gowns or fancy party dresses need to be clearly marked for The Princess Project and left in the front seat (not the trunk) for a Luxe valet to collect them for donation
- All donations should be new or gently used, in excellent condition and bought in the last five years. Items should also be dry-cleaned and on hangers
- To download a donation receipt please visit www.princessprojectsf.org
- For more information on what to, and not to, donate please visit: www.princessprojectsf.org or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please join us and The Princess Project, in helping to make a teen’s dream come true!