It’s mid-January which means that according to a recent study, one in three people have already forgotten about their New Year’s Resolutions. We want to give people a second chance at making a resolution that they can stick with: no more parking tickets in 2016!
Parking tickets and parking problems are increasingly on the rise where cities are raising ticket prices; collecting more than $100 million in traffic fines; doubling the number of paid parking spots; facing a parking shortage due to a population boom, and issuing a prolific number of tickets each year. In New York alone a parking ticket officer issued 19,000 tickets in 2015!
At Luxe, we want to make parking the most seamless experience and are asking people to say no more to parking tickets in 2016. And to help people kick off their new goal, we’re offering Parking Ticket Amnesty, where we will select folks who tweet a photo of a parking ticket they’ve received to @luxevalet, along with a caption telling us what happened and #ParkingProblems, to receive up to $100 matched in Luxe credits. In total, we will provide up to $10,000 in credits from today til February 2, 2016.
How it works:
- From today til February 2, tweet a photo of a parking ticket to @luxevalet and tell us what happened. Use the hashtag #ParkingProblems. Creativity and originality score points!
- If selected, we will contact you to verify personal information and the amount of the ticket
- One entry per person only
- Must have a registered Luxe account or sign up for one (FREE!)
- We will place credits into your Luxe account in the amount of your parking ticket fine (up to $100)
- Pledge to no longer receiving a parking ticket from here on!
- See terms and conditions here
Here’s to a Happy New Year and to making parking truly an enjoyable experience with Luxe!