This Holiday shopping season (November 27 – December 19, 2015) is predicted to be the busiest and most hectic yet! We even conducted a survey and found that 60% of Americans plan to avoid the Holiday shopping season because of parking, and only one quarter of shoppers plan to drive and park themselves.
We believe that no one should feel limited to shop because of parking this Holiday season and so today we are announcing Holiday Drop Points!
Holiday Drop Points are designated drop-off and pick-up locations (identified by a blue point in the app) for customers shopping in the central shopping areas of San Francisco, Los Angeles, Seattle, Austin, Chicago, Philadelphia, Boston and New York.
Holiday Drop Points will launch from November 27 – December 19, 2015 and will be at better prices than the surrounding neighborhood; and conveniently located at the best vehicle drop-off and pick-up areas during the anticipated Holiday shopping rush hour times; and when traffic will be busiest and most frantic.
We’re also offering all customers who drop-off at our specific Holiday Drop Points, a special promotion of 25% off* when you park with us.
Holiday Drop Points locations will be found at:
- San Francisco – 388 Minna Street
- Seattle – 400 Pike Street
- Chicago – 520 N Michigan Avenue
- Boston – 1 Blagden Street
- Philadelphia – 18th and Walnut Street
- New York – 783 Lexington Avenue
- Austin – 279 West 4th Street
- Los Angeles
- Hollywood & Highland – 6801 Hollywood Boulevard
- FIGat7th – 735 South Figueroa Street
- The Bloc – 815 West 7th Street
Shop Merry, Park Easy!
*Does not apply to additional services